Norfolk Medical Centre is a three-storey building with a total area of approximately 30,000 square feet. This building is able to accommodate most medical uses. Current tenants include a pharmacy, LifeLabs, physiotherapy, psychology, family health teams, neurology and dental offices.
- High visibility with its location near the intersection of Norfolk and Quebec Streets in the downtown core
- 26 onsite parking spaces for tenant use only at the rear of the building
- 2-hour public parking near the building and a municipal parking lot just a two minute walk away
- Numerous parking spaces for those with disabilities directly in front of the building
- Secured entrances and video surveillance
- Monitored fire safety system
- Updated interior