Questions To Ask Your New Potential Roommate
You've found the perfect apartment but you're in search for the perfect roommate.
Looking for a new roommate can be complicated, difficult and frustrating to say the least. And settling for a less than perfect roommate can lead you to an extremely unhealthy and stressful situation.
To help you through this process we have listed a few helpful questions to help you find the perfect roommate to match with your personality and lifestyle:
- How often do you clean?
- Have you ever had a roommate before? If so, what is your current relationship with them?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Why are you looking for a new apartment?
- Do you smoke?
- Have you ever had any issues with rent payments?
- What is a typical weekend look like for you?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you work from home?
- Are you in a relationship?
- Do your friends/significant other visit a lot?
- How do you feel about sharing?
Comment below with a question that you think is a must when looking for a roommate.